Friday, April 22, 2011

Tirade 1

Hello anyone who will reade this,

The names, Fred. Fred Foster. I'm 23 years old and a full time Bakery Worker. Enough about me, the real reason I started this blog was to sort my grieving process out. You see, my brother recently passed away. Well, that's not exactly true. He committed suicide by leaping off of a tall building. Why? Just why?

I don't understand what could have driven him to this. I mean, he acting a littl strange the last time I see him, November of last year. Before, he'd been acting strangely and had been isolating himself to his circle of friends since way earlier that year. He acted like he was being chased by something, but I never found out what was going on.

It must have started when Sam, a friend of his, disappeared. Soon other people in his social circle were turning up dead and soon no one was left, because Ron and another friend of his, Drew, both skipped town and neither came back. He... What's left of him is being brought back to town. A couple of people he met on the road while on the road are also coming to the funeral. Dad's been in contact with them twice.

I wish I knew what happened to him. Why? Why did it turn out this way? I mean, Ron and I were never that close, but... I just want to know what to do with this bad I feel inside. What were you thinking, bro? You still had Mom, dad, Greg, and me. Why did you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment